Gifts to the Unity Medical Center Foundation help support:
- Patient care, including medical equipment
- Medical providers and staff, including recruitment/retention, continuing education and professional development
- Programs, including nutrition, physical activity, tobacco cessation, substance abuse, diabetes prevention and mental health
- Facilities, particularly our new $20 million, 36,000-square-foot hospital addition
Memorial gifts can be made in honor or in memory of a family member or friend.
- Mail checks payable to Unity Medical Center Foundation to 164 West 13th St, Grafton, ND 58237. Please include your name/address along with the name of the memorial, and the name/address of the family to receive the acknowledgement of your gift. Contribution envelopes are available at the hospital, but are not required to make a gift.
- Pay with credit card by phone. Call the Unity Medical Center Foundation at (701) 379-3003.
- Pay with credit card online. UMCF uses Blackbaud Merchant Services for secure online giving.
Every gift is appreciated no matter the type or size. Gifts are tax deductible, and 100 percent of your gift goes to support programs and services at Unity Medical Center (credit card processing fees may apply online).