UNITY MEDICAL CENTER ASKS THAT YOU FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES DURING THIS TIME. IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MAY HAVE COVID-19 OR DISPLAY SYMPTOMS YOU MUST CALL FIRST!
Step 1- DO NOT enter the facility
Step 2- CALL 701-352-1620
Step 3- You will receive further instruction from that point.
These are precautionary measures to protect our patients, staff & communities.
1. Due to the safety of our patients and staff:
- Patients admitted to the Hospital will be allowed one (1) family member at a time to visit.
- No children under 18 will be allowed to visit.
- Compassionate care exceptions will be made.
- Suspected COVID patients will not be allowed visitors.
- Visiting Hours: Noon-2 p.m. and 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
2. All visitors will continue to be screened upon arrival and will need to pass screening prior to visiting. Masks will be required.
Please view our current active COVID-19 Cases below. We appreciate your continued support during this time.
Alan O'Neil, CEO
Last Update September 29, 2020- Current ACTIVE cases are as follows: Total Active Cases=0