Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
Unity Medical Center Physical Therapy can help you recover from a surgery, injury, or illness. Our primary focus is to restore function and improve quality of life. We use a wide array of treatments from hands-on therapy to state-of-the-art equipment.
Inpatient Therapy: Acute and Swing Bed
A staff of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy Aide, Occupational Therapist, and Speech Therapist work together to provide care to patients of all ages in the hospital. These patients may have had a recent surgery or could be recovering from a serious illness. Our therapy staff works in coordination with the other healthcare team members to provide quality care to maximize the patient's function and independence.
Unity Medical Center outpatient Physical Therapy is a growing dynamic department. Our Physical Therapy staff is committed to giving you high-quality physical therapy services and helping you achieve your health goals.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Second floor of Unity Medical Center on west side.
Physical Therapy Treatments Include:
- Post surgical orthopedic rehab
- Treatment of spinal pain and dysfunction
- Sacroiliac dysfunction
- Sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal and myofascial pain disorder
- Orthopedic injuries to shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand
- Orthopedic injuries to hip, knee, ankle, and feet
- Stroke rehab
- Overuse injuries
- Burn and wound care
- Joint sprains, strains, and stiffness
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Neurological disorder
- Gait and orthotic assessment
Rehab services offered:
- Physical Therapy
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehab
- In-school pediatric therapy
- Physical therapy assessment of injured workers
- Physical Therapy visits to Marvin Windows & Doors