Every gift is appreciated no matter the type or size. Gifts are tax deductible, and 100 percent of your gift stays local (credit card processing fees may apply online).
Gifts to the Unity Medical Center Foundation help support:
- Patient care, including medical equipment
- Medical providers and staff, including recruitment/retention, continuing education and professional development
- Programs, including nutrition, physical activity, tobacco cessation, substance abuse, diabetes prevention and mental health
- Facilities, particularly our new $20 million, 36,000-square-foot hospital addition
Mail checks (payable to the UMC Foundation) to:
164 West 13th St, Grafton, ND 58237.
Please include your name and address, along with the name of the memorial (if applicable) and the name and address of the family to be notified of your gift (if requested). Contribution envelopes are available at the hospital, but are not required to make a gift.
Donors may donate online using a credit card or Google Pay. Unity Medical Center Foundation uses Neon One to process its credit cards. Credit card numbers also may be processed over the phone if the donor approves.
Every gift is appreciated no matter the type or size. Gifts are tax deductible, and 100 percent of your gift goes to support programs and services at Unity Medical Center (credit card processing fees may apply online).
Gifts of Volunteer Time
Volunteer opportunities at Unity Medical Center Foundation currently include:
- Serving as a Foundation board member
- Setting up and tearing down special events
- Thank you calls to donors
Volunteer opportunities at Unity Medical Center currently include:
Contact the Foundation if you wish to volunteer!